CHILDREN & YOUTH PROGRAMS
Ministering to Children Vision Statement
We desire to be a safe welcoming community that values children as Jesus does.
- Recognising that the faith of all children is authentic
- Developing age appropriate opportunities for growth and expressions of faith
- Encouraging parents and carers in their God-given responsibility to provide nurture, care and training for their children
- Creating a wider faith community that invest in the lives of children showing God’s unconditional love and grace
- Creating environments, structures and programs that seek to ensure the safety of our children
Gladstone Church of Christ is committed to the safety and holistic wellbeing of all children, young people and vulnerable persons. To this end our staff and volunteers are required to possess a current blue card; agree to adhere to a code of conduct when working with children, young people, or vulnerable people; complete an appointment process, and undergo training in child safety.
We have policies and procedures in place to ensure the best possible experience for all who trust us to care for them.